Sunday, August 9, 2009

My D3D2 Classmate


Hello my dearest friend!This time we will talk about my D3D2 classmate. First of all , I want to apologise to all of my D3D2 classmate if my comment hurt your feeling. If you don’t agree with me please let me know and I will try to fix it.

First I will talk about D3D2 girls. Start with Suatika(1), she is a very quiet person if you don’t really know her. You cant imagine her real characteristic until you become close to her. She also have soft voice or soft spoken person and can became a very funny person if she start to make jokes.She is crazy with Hujan band and their vocalist, Noh.

Leen(2),has loud voice that make her doest’t have to scream to communicate with people that far from her. She likes to be a leader and have a lot of ideas in her mind. She a bit naughty and I know She know what I mean by “naughty”. Leen is a good friend if I in trouble and it’s lucky to be her friend.

Anis(3) looks very quiet and a bit shy but she look sweet when she smile. She likes to wear “Baju Kurung”. I always see Anis in “Baju Kurung” each time we have class.She loves her family and her siblings. She likes to go home every weekends to see their new family, a lovely baby.

Nadia(4) is Suatika wing mate when they in Part One.I know her since we in Part One and she is talk active person. Even her face look serious, she actually a very friendly person. Nadia can cheer up my day especially if I stress and tension with a lot of burden to handle.

Khairunnisa or Nisa(5) look very quiet and shy. She is soft spoken person and very polite. She good in numbers and I think she loves mathematics. Last semester I did’t have a chance to talk with her. This semester I want to know her better than last semester.

Farah(6) is close friend to Nisa and Anis. She is my wing mate last semester and she is very nice person. Farah is so clever and I’m so jealous with her pointer. She also have good soft skill and a hard working person.Hope Farah can give some tips to help increase my pointer this semester.

I don’t really know Siti(7).She always with her group and I rarely talk with her. Sometimes she okay but sometimes she’s a bit moody.She tall and that maybe her advantages. I just want to say so. I’m so sorry I don’t really know you even we in the same class for three semester.

Sina(8) is cute and sporting.She loves to smile and make jokes. If she be a class representative, she will carry the responsible clearly.Sina also does’t mind to share anything that belongs to her with anybody. She likes to help her friend too. Its lucky to be her close friend.

Suria(9) also look quiet but when she have the chance to talk, she know what to speak and how to elaborate the point. She is simple and clever. She always with Nana since in semester One and they look suitable together.

Nana(11) is pretty and sweet. She always look beautiful from top to toe.I likes to watch her but don’t be afraid as I will not watch you 24 hours. She can take the responsible that you give to her. She can easily cooperate with other in teamwork assignment.

Ita(12) is a very strong person. I feel sympathy to her. I hope she can be a successful person in future. She is clever and sometimes she can be very talk active. She not so tall but she has a hyperactive mouth when she does not understand something in class. Don’t be mad Ita.

Hidayah(13) is a hardworking person. Like how her hand do the work, you can imagine how her mouth it is. If she start to speak she will certainly forget to stop. Dayah, don’t be upset. This is your advantages. You are friendly and every one likes you.

Liyana or Lana(14) is good in English. She can speak very well.She have brilliant brain and many of us hope to be lucky as her.She also have good looking but if you add some dose in your smile, it will be better. You can look sweet with smile in your face.Try it first before you got mad.

Ila(15) is close to me since we are in Part one. She is caring and kindhearted person. She does not like to take medicine when she fall sick.Ila is so crazy with green colour.Most of her things is green in colour. I bet her wedding is 100% green.

Shima(16) look so quiet in class but it is good to have her in group for assignment as she is a hard working. She have a sister and every time she get the chance to go home, you cant see her in UiTM until the class start.

Mira(17) is a talkative person. she loves to ask question in class. She cant just sit and do nothing. I always see her walking around, go to her friend room and maybe drop by for a while.she always with her group since last semester.

Warda is a nice person and she have a very sweet smile.

Alin is tall and clever. She is very simple and friendly.

Ifa is close with Shima. She look sweet if she wearing 'tudung'.


Now the guys. Start with Hafiz(1). He is clever and active in society. He quite friendly.

Damiri(2) likes to wear tight t-shirt. Sometimes look so blur.

Afiq(3) look quiet and shy.He always with Kashfi.

Zaki(4) is very smart and tall. He is friendly and easy to mix with others.

Kashfi(5) is stylo but quite lazy. This semester you always sick.Why?

Evra(6) is friendly and clever.You have a sweet smile.

Franky(7) is quiet and very polite person.How to spell you name?Franky or Frankie?

Syukri(8) doest talk to much but it is comfortable to talk with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment