Sunday, September 13, 2009

What I like most about Aidilfitri


Happy Raya to all my friend and Sir Izuan. For this entry I want to share what I love most when Aidilfitri comes. The first things comes to my mind is I can start make some biscuit and bake cakes.



When Ramadan is just a week left, people will start to do some preparation. I will focus more on biscuits. We will make at least five types of biscuits and bake two type of cake. I really love this part! My mother and my sister will be my assistant since they are not really interested in making this biscuits. Usually the recipes come from recipes book but I will do some arrangement if necessary. Some of this biscuits will be store at my house and some of them will be given to my relatives at my hometown. I fell happy if people eat my biscuits and I will satisfy if people like my biscuits.


It is like a tradition for my family to bake two type of cake every Aidilfitri. Usually I will make chocolate cake and orange cake. My family likes to eat chocolate cake and so do I. It is easy to make it but it required more cost to make a chocolate cake. It taste delicious and many people want the recipes but I’m sorry, my mother will not aloud it as it is our secret recipes. Why must two? It is because my mother prefers more on orange cake. She likes orange and I definitely will not disappoint her especially during Aidilfitri.


This is what I most like when Aidilfitri comes. Even my Raya break is short. I still can make a few types of biscuits and cake for my guest. So, don’t be afraid to comes to my house because we will serve the best to you.



No comments:

Post a Comment